Thursday, January 30, 2014

Assignment #2: Self Portrait

     
 
The above self portraits are meant to represent two sides to me, the first being how I see myself and the second is how others see me. 
A little bit more on the two self portraits above, I am not usually very comfortable with self portraits much less pictures of me in general but that is not to say that I do not like certain pictures of myself, because occasionally I find an appreciation for certain pictures of myself. Now to explain these photos. First off, over the last couple of years I have become well acquainted with Apple products and really enjoy using the app Photo Booth and the main two templates I prefer to use include Thermal and Glow, however since my iPad does not have the glow template I chose to just use the Thermal template. Secondly, I asked a few of my friends how they saw me and they gave me an example and I tried my best to stay true to the image they saw while still keeping it computationally interesting. Finally, I tried to just have fun with the whole process and what i found appealing.


1 comment:

  1. Brianna, can you please post your two images without the color manipulation. I'd like to see what your images look like as straight photos. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete